If you do not agree, you cannot purchase the product.
1. About customer information Customer information is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and other descriptions contained in the information. say. This includes information that can be collated with other information to identify a specific individual.
2. Purpose of use of customer information
We will (1) fulfill our obligations in sales transactions, (2) provide after-sales service in sales transactions, (3) provide customers with special services and new products, or (4) We will use customer information for the purpose of sending and sending e-mail magazines, DMs, various notifications, etc. for the guidance in (3) above. We will not use personal information for purposes other than these purposes, except in the cases described in 3 below or with the prior consent of the customer.
3. Consignment of Customer Information to Third Parties
We may outsource all or part of customer information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
4. Provision of Customer Information to Third Parties
We will not provide customer information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the customer.
5. Shared use of customer information
We will jointly use customer information with the companies listed below.
Items of customer information to be jointly used:
Customer name, address, phone number, email address, purchased product information, etc.
Scope of joint users:
Shopify Japan Co., Ltd.
Purpose of use by users:
Among the sales transactions between us and our customers, to carry out operations entrusted by us, such as product delivery, to inform customers of special services and new products, etc. To provide after-sales services to customers For sending notices and other Shopify operations
Person responsible for managing customer information :
This service may send text files called "cookies" to the storage device of the customer's computer for storage and use. A specific advantage of using "cookies" is that, for example, it is possible to display content in fields that may be of interest to you. By setting your browser to issue a warning before receiving a "cookie", you can refuse to receive a "cookie" at your discretion, but there may be cases where this service cannot be used. I have.
7. Inquiries about customer information
Please contact us at the "business name and contact information" in the notation regarding the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions on this website.